Terms & Conditions
Last modified: 09/16/2023
We only provide customer information if required by law or state for specific and special purposes.
Anonymization will be done when you visit the HANDDN website, you can register your identity to join the HANDDN family or to make purchases.
2. Collect Personal Information
HANDDN does not sell, share or trade customer personal information collected on the website to a third party or any other individual or organization.
Personal information collected from customers will only be used for order delivery and internal purposes of the HANDDN company.
When you register for a HANDN account, the information we collect includes:
- Delivery address*
- Email address*
- Mobile phone number*
- Date of birth (optional)
The above information will be used for one or all of the following purposes:
- Delivery and after-sales
- Product information
- Transaction processing
In addition, we will use the information you provide to support customer account management; confirm and execute financial transactions in connection with your online payments; check data downloaded from our website; improve the look and/or content of the website sections and customize them to make them easier to use; identification of website visitors; research on user demographics; send you information that we think will be useful or requested by you, including information about products and services, provided you agree not to object to being contacted for the above purposes.
We will not be responsible for any delivery if you provide incorrect address information or email address, so please ensure you have entered the correct shipping address and email address so we can assist you.
We may share your name and address with our courier service or supplier to deliver your order.
When you register as a member on the HANDDN.COM website, we will also use your personal information to send promotional/marketing information. You may unsubscribe from such communications at any time by using the unsubscribe function in the promotional messages.
Your order details will be stored by us but for security reasons, you cannot request such information from us. However, you can check that information by logging into your account on the website. There you can keep track of the complete details of your completed orders, open orders, and upcoming orders, as well as manage your address information, banking information, and other documents. News that you have subscribed to receive. You should ensure that information is accessed confidentially and not disclosed to an unauthorized third party. HANDDN will not be responsible for the misuse of a password unless it is our fault.
3. Marketing Email, SMS, and Communication Reference
We will send updates from HANDDN about products, offers, and benefits based on your discretion, moreover, we can send you an automatic Email and SMS when your abandoned your cart, or expired card (Only when you have agreed to our policies and opted into the button in your account or pay).
- SMS option: By checking the “Sign me up to receive SMS updates and news (optional)” box at the Checkout step and entering your phone number above, you agree to receive marketing text messages (such as [promo code] and [cart reminder]) from HANDDN at the number provided, including a message sent by the auto-dialer. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Messages or data may apply. Message frequency varies. You can unsubscribe at any time by replying STOP. READ MORE ABOUT MOBILE TERM & SERVICE
4. User Feed Back, Comments and Contribute to the Blog
- Firstly, HANDDN used a third-party service Judge.me to manage and control reviews’ products. This third-party software ensures that your product reviews of our products cannot be modified or deleted.
- You agree that all product reviews and blog comments are approved by HANDDN. We may therefore prevent content that we determine in our sole discretion to be illegal, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, obscene, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website or otherwise objectionable or infringing any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service by removing or not displaying it.
- You can help us grow by contributing your watch face and our band or all HANDDN watch band-related articles via …. And you agree that we protect and reserves any right to edit, delete or otherwise alter your post if it violates any rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personal or other personal rights, or other assets. You also agree that your submissions will not contain libelous or illegal material, abusive or obscene, or contain any computer viruses or other malware that may affect operations of the service or any related website in any way. And of course, we’ll let you moderate again, finally unleash your creativity via [email protected]
5. Update Personal Information
You can update your personal information at any time by logging into the link https://handdn.com/my-account
6. Information Security
HANDDN ensures that all information collected will be kept safe. We protect your personal information by:
- Do not publicly display any of your personal information.
- Secure the database with the highest level, preventing all risks of identity theft.
- Remove completely at the request of the customer.
We will not share your information with any other company except those companies and third parties directly related to the delivery of the goods you have purchased at HANDDN. Under certain special circumstances, LEONARDO may be required to disclose personal information, for example when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent threats to life or health for law enforcement purposes. LEONARDO is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy Principles.
7. Computer Data Collection
When you make a purchase at HANDDN, our company’s servers automatically store information sent to you by your browser. This information includes:
- IP address
- Browser type
- Websites you visited before coming to our website
- Visit details
8. Modifications To The Service And Prices
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
- At the bottom of each page is the date and time of the page update. If you have any questions, please contact us
If you have any questions, please contact: [email protected]